The Carrick Room
An imposing room indeed with a commanding and heavenly comfortable double bed. There are views up the river to the west and to the south over the lovely old cottage garden. What sunsets you get, summer and winter alike. The room is themed to reflect the family’s passion for travel whilst the en suite is a wonder to behold. Again, this room has river views and a grand, freestanding roll-top bath that is elegance in enamel.
Prices subject to seasonal availability.
- Sleeps 2
- Farmhouse breakfast
Features of The Carrick Room
- Bathroom with roll top bath and reflects a bygone era
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvet (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone
- Writing table and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Refreshment tray with biscuits
What is available
- On-site parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Access to Gardens, and grounds, Farm walks, River fishing
- Selection of books
- No smoking
On farm activities:
- Croquet on lawn
- Farm Walks
- River fishing – chubb, roach and pike – fishing licence required
- Canoeing – bring your own canoe (At your own risk)
- Rounders and Football on the ‘Island’
- We have geese, and swans plus, of course a large number of cattle
- Any four legged visitors to the farm have to appreciate that they cannot chase the residents.
Please visit the tariff page to book.
Check in 4.30pm and Check out by 10am