Located in the Attic (on the second floor) this room has views out to the garden. The bath is located in the room with private toilet and basin.
We recommend the Butlers and Attic Rooms if looking for a family room as both rooms are accessed off the same landing which has access to a fridge and microwave. Stairs can be protected with a baby gate.
Prices are subject to seasonal changes.
- Sleeps 2
- Farmhouse breakfast
Features of Maid's Room
- Double Bed
- Bath Only
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvets (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone. Flat Screen TV
- Writing table and chair
- Iron and ironing board (on request)
- Refreshment tray with biscuits
What is available
- On-site parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Access to Gardens, and grounds, Farm walks, River fishing
- Selection of books
- No smoking
On farm activities:
- Croquet on lawn
- Farm Walks
- River fishing – Chubb, Roach and Pike – fishing licence required
- Canoeing – bring your own canoe (At your own risk)
- Rounders and Football on the ‘Island’
- We have geese, and swans plus, of course a large number of cattle
- Any four-legged visitors to the farm have to appreciate that they cannot chase the residents.
Please visit the tariff page to book.
Check in 4.30pm and Check out by 10am