The Bullard Room
This is a spacious, character room with a grand en suite with views of the garden and the farmyard. The bed is used as a twin. The name Bullard is an historic one in Norfolk and originates from John’s grandfather, who owned Bullard’s Brewery that was a legend last century with all East Anglian drinkers of taste.
Prices subject to seasonal change.
- Sleeps 2
- Farmhouse breakfast
Features of The Bullard Room
- Bathroom with large bath and large shower
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvet (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- Writing table and chair
- Refreshment tray with biscuits.
What is available
- On-site parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Access to Gardens, and grounds, Farm walks, River fishing
- Selection of books
- No smoking
On farm activities:
- Croquet on lawn
- Farm Walks
- River fishing – Chubb, Roach and Pike – fishing licence required
- Canoeing – bring your own canoe (At your own risk)
- Rounders and Football on the ‘Island’
- We have geese, and swans plus, of course a large number of cattle
- Any four-legged visitors to the farm have to appreciate that they cannot chase the residents.
Please visit the tariff page to book.
Check in 4.30pm and Check out by 10am