The Bullard Room
This is a spacious, character room with a grand en suite with views of the garden and the farmyard. The bed is used as a twin. The name Bullard is an historic one in Norfolk and originates from John’s grandfather, who owned Bullard’s Brewery that was a legend last century with all East Anglian drinkers of taste.
- Sleeps 2
- Farmhouse breakfast
Features of The Bullard Room
- Bathroom with large bath and large shower
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvet (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone
- Iron and ironing board
- Writing table and chair
- Refreshment tray with biscuits.
What is available
- On-site parking
- Patio area with bistro table and chairs
- Access to Gardens, and grounds, Farm walks, River fishing
- Selection of books
- No smoking
On farm activities:
- Croquet on lawn
- Farm Walks
- River fishing – chubb, roach and pike – fishing licence required
- Canoeing – bring your own canoe
- Rounders and Football on the ‘Island’
- Well behaved and on leads at £25.00 per dog per stay
- We have geese, and swans plus, of course a large number of cattle
- Any four legged visitors to the farm have to appreciate that they cannot chase the residents.
Please visit the tariff page to book.
Check in 4.30pm and Check out by 11am