The Carrick Fox Room
A delightful room, bedded with a double and a single to make this a great option for parents with a young child. The room is dedicated to John’s great aunt, Ethel Carrick Fox, the famous post impressionist artist who was active throughout the early part of the twentieth century. The house as a whole features examples of her paintings but this room pays special homage. Touches of art nouveau echo her work and her era. The outlook takes in the garden and there is a feature wash unit with the private shower room just a fifteen second walk up the hallway.
Prices subject to seasonal availability.
- Sleeps 3
- Farmhouse breakfast
Features of The Carrick Fox Room
- A vanity unit in a mirrored alcove
- A private shower room (not en-suite)
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvets (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone. Flat Screen TV
- Writing table and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Refreshment tray with biscuits
What is available
- On-site parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Point
- Access to Gardens, and grounds, Farm walks, River fishing
- Selection of books
- No smoking
On farm activities:
- Croquet on lawn
- Farm Walks
- River fishing – chubb, roach and pike – fishing licence required
- Canoeing – bring your own canoe (At your own risk)
- Rounders and Football on the ‘Island’
- We have geese, and swans plus, of course a large number of cattle
- Any four legged visitors to the farm have to appreciate that they cannot chase the residents.
Please visit the tariff page to book.
Check in 4.30pm and Check out by 10am