The Dressing Room
We’ve called this particular haven the Dressing Room because this is where John’s father actually used to dress for special occasions from the 1930s. It’s set deep in the heart of the house and has become a real favourite with guests who request it especially. It’s a cosy room but a grand one, too, with those sunset views up the valley and a window, too, over the central farmyard. A massively comfortable double bed and en suite featuring a fabulous power shower make this a complete marriage of new and old.
- Sleeps 2
- Farmhouse breakfast
Features of The Dressing Room
- Shower room with large overhead shower
- Beautiful linens, soft towels and dressing gowns
- Allergy free pillows and duvets (soft blankets and extra pillows)
- Broadband and telephone, flat screen TV.
- Iron and ironing board
- Refreshment tray with biscuits.
What is available
- On-site parking
- Patio area with bistro table and chairs
- Access to Gardens, and grounds, Farm walks, River fishing
- Selection of books
- No smoking
On farm activities:
- Croquet on lawn
- Farm Walks
- River fishing – chubb, roach and pike – fishing licence required
- Canoeing – bring your own canoe
- Rounders and Football on the ‘Island’
- Well behaved and on leads at £25.00 per dog per stay
- We have geese, and swans plus, of course, a large number of cattle
- Any four legged visitors to the farm have to appreciate that they cannot chase the residents.
Please visit the tariff page to book.
Check in 4.30pm and Check out by 11am